IMPELmagazine.com is an online conversation fueling audacious leadership for church leaders and innovators who are in full-time, part-time or lay ministry. Impel leaders are on the front lines shaping the future of ministry and church leadership. Our purpose is to equip, inform, and educate leaders on a spiritual and practical level. We do this by exploring new ideas, cutting-edge causes, movements, events, resources, news, church marketing, innovation, and leadership insights.
The Audience: Our readers are forward thinkers, outward focused, passionate, authentic, creative, and they’re not afraid to ask the tough questions. Although, we have a variety of readers outside of our demographic, we are more about reaching and connecting with a psycho-graphic, then a specific demographic.
Branding Identity: Impel means “forward motion and forward thinking.” Using terminology like “Impel” builds into our community a mindset and perspective that ministry, leadership and a spirit life journey should never be stagnant, boring or regressive. With a growing team of emerging voices, authors, and speakers we want to explore the creative ideas, trends, and resources where leadership is progressive, innovative and effective for emerging church leaders.
Want to be a Contributing Writer for IMPELMagazine.com? We are always looking for new talent and passionate leaders to share their experiences and creative insight into ministry and marketplace leadership with this growing community. There is so much out there to cover and we can’t do it alone. If you’re interested, send an article or rough draft to email@example.com. And, we’ll take it from there.
- Phil Cooke, CEO of Cooke Pictures, Los Angeles, CA
- Brad Lomenick, Director of Catalyst Conferences, Atlanta, GA
- Mike Foster, CEO of Ethur and Principal of Plain Joe Studios and co-founder of “People of The Second Chance”, Corona, CA
- Jud Wilhite, pastor of Central Christian Church and co-found of “People of The Second Chance”, Las Vegas, NV
- Micah Davis, co-founder of ParaTweet, Dallas, TX
- Earl McClellan, executive pastor, Lift Ministries, Shoreline Church, Austin, TX
- Stacy McVane, executive director, Life Ministries, Shoreline Church, Austin, TX
- Tony Fetchel, regular contributing writer to the Affair Recovery Center Online website.
- …Much more to come!